i'm sorry. it just i love a lot of you

I love that you know me. I love your facial expressions. I love the way you say my name. I love the way you want to tell me things. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love we have the same sense of humor. I love that we are on the same wavelength. I love the friendly flirting. I love our conversations. I love that you care, even if it is not the kind of care that I want. I love that you are never awkward around me.

I love how you smell an how it lingers on my clothes. I love your hugs and how they are safe and warm. I love the way your eyes light up when you laugh. I love how you are such a geek sometimes. I love that I'm your favorite. I love that our hands fit together perfectly. I love that you are concerned about me. I love that you make me do that cliche sigh. I love how you make me burst into fits of laughter after everything you say, because you are really funny to me. I love you trust me. I love how we are best friends. I love that I can trust you. I love that I was able to know you. I love that I know on how much I love you so :)

I'IM NOT A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, I'IM JUST A BEAUTIFUL ME! (: