you’re the sweetness of my perfect morning tea,
you’re the song that I listen to, to make me feel happy
every time you come around
I will always lose my frown
you’re my super duper little hamster naughty pirate beauty queen.

when you’re sour you'll be my sweet sour tape
and when you smile i cannot help it but to gape
every time that you’re around
I lost my fear of fearing clowns
you’re my super duper little hamster naughty pirate beauty queen.

cant you see that I’m in love with you,
I wish you feel the same way as i do,
and I would wait a thousand years for you,
if you would just let me through to you

I’ll be your knight in purple armor if i must
and promise i'll be someone you can always trust,
youre just too good to be true
plus i feel cute when i'm with you,
i'll be your guitar playing lizard slaying burger eating pampered king

cant you see that i'm in love with you,
i wish you feel the same way as i do,
and i would wait a thousand years for you,
if you would just let me through to you

I'IM NOT A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, I'IM JUST A BEAUTIFUL ME! (: