i don't need you anymore!

hurm !! 
im sorry okay ? please lah . hurm , okay i ngaku i yang salah sebab tak layan you , i layan ex i . okay ? my fault . just i nak tanya you one question , why do you want to jealousy ?. you had no feeling competent you near me . now , you doing this to me ? how could you ? 
i know you do not want to be friends with me because i was not the girl you like . and now you remove i from your facebook . as family requests that other people can send . 

similar so you delete me from your friend in facebook than you annoyed by my behaviour .
hurm 
this last story we are happy he does not have a direct relation . after PMR even when i move you do not need is to contact me again . so that you'd like to present !

REVOIR ! (GOODBYE)

I'IM NOT A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, I'IM JUST A BEAUTIFUL ME! (: