22 november 2011 ( my special day for me )



ouh tidak !!
i miss the date of 22 november 2009
when we are together, so that the year 2011 was a year means 1 year 11 months we made love dear
i hope so you remember what happened in this chronicle of 2009
this all happened so deserve.
i only know you when we always terserempak at school and at first that's how you smile to me
i do not know well every day we will terserempak until four or five times a day
but i always strange when we came across we are always smiling
maybe at the time that you try to impress me
hahahahha



if i had the chance to fulfill my intention , i just want to try to get back to you again
i try to love , take care of you and say to redeem all the errors near you 
not why it is .
my mother told me that love at the first sight and true love often receive a variety of allegations that we are not  willing to accept .
i hope that someday i'll get a lover who keeps my characteristics traits 



I'IM NOT A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, I'IM JUST A BEAUTIFUL ME! (: