Like and I'll tell you :D

If you called me at 4:30 a.m, I would?
[x] smile cause your cute and I want to talk to you.
[] ignore the call
[x] answer the call
[x] be like, what the hell are you doing calling me this early?

If we walked home together, I would?
[x] push you over and probably laugh.
[] stare at you cause I'm weird like that.
[] give a massive hug
[x] talk about things.

In 10 years, I see you being?
[x] famous for something.
[x] a model
[] same as now, thug life.
[x] an athlete
[] a party animal, you beast.
[x] studying/ in college / university.

I can see us?
[] getting closer.
[] being close friends.
[x] not talking.
[] getting fb married.
[] chilling.
[] partying it up together.
[] i really don't know :\

you should?
[x] text me :]
[x] write on my wall :D
[x] stop being a stranger and talk to me :)
[x] call me
[] put this as your status so I can like it :D

I'IM NOT A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, I'IM JUST A BEAUTIFUL ME! (: