juz want u to know...

i juz want u to know..i love u so damn much...i need you...but u never see that i want you 4ever..and i just was thinking can we will together??? and i try find another guy who can make me happy,but no want in another guy make me hppy except u...juz u dear!!!
and i want u to hear i love u so much!!
pliss dear...
pliss
i begging to you...
even i know that u was in reletionship with another guy
i can accept that but i can cry if u will hppy with his without me

and now i juz was thinking when u can accept me to be as gilfrenz
i was crazy thinking about u anytime,anywhere,anyday
dear,
if one day i ctill cant get u and mylife not in this world
i juz want u to know
I LOVE U SO MUCH
and I WILL LOVE U 4EVER AFTER UNTIL I DIE
I'IM NOT A BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, I'IM JUST A BEAUTIFUL ME! (: